When Franklin Street wanted to raise its profile in Florida, it looked for a public relations agency with extensive experience in commercial real estate and a statewide presence. The brokerage found support for its offices in Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville and South Florida when it hired BoardroomPR. The agency has helped Franklin Street spread the word on its retail, multifamily, insurance and property management divisions.
BoardroomPR has performed that service for 25 years for brokers, owners, developers and managers of commercial real estate. It has put them in front of the media and industry leaders, and has generated the kind of awareness that leads to calls from prospects.
Commercial real estate clients benefit not just from BoardroomPR’s broad geographic reach, but also from its depth of knowledge of office, retail, industrial and multifamily sectors. Account team members with trade-level knowledge of commercial real estate better identify a company’s market position and opportunities. They use their expertise when communicating with the client, media and industry.
That level of understanding was important to longtime industrial developer-owner Ed Easton in South Florida; Lynd’s multifamily offices in Florida, Texas and Colorado; and Central Florida developer-property manager Six/Ten. Other companies large and small have raised awareness and created opportunities through:
• Bylined articles in industry publications that demonstrate thought leadership
• Expert interviews in trade and general news publications that build credibility
• TV interviews on market trends and public policy issues that generate exposure
• Social media including LinkedIn and blogs that open new lines of communication
• Press releases announcing new projects, deals, and executives and agents that demonstrate market activity that result in feature stories
• YouTube and website videos that help engage visitors
• Search engine optimization (SEO) and reputation management
• Tradeshow strategy, booth management and speaking engagements at conferences that help identify and develop prospects
Other representative past and present commercial real estate PR clients include: NAIOP, Weitz Construction, McCraney Property Company, Sandstone realty, Six Ten LLC, Konover South, Woolbright Development, Marcus & Millicap, Corporate Asset Advisors, City National Bank, BankAtlantic Bancorp., Altman Companies and others.
While intangibles such as industry awards polish a company’s image, BoardroomPR remains focused on improving a client’s bottom line. Its efforts are designed with increased deal flow and market share in mind, and with shaping a reputation that attracts prospective clients and partners.
Talk to us about a PR joint-venture by calling 1-877-PR-FIRM1.