Location: South Florida or other major metro Florida City
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Commensurate with experience
BoardroomPR, one of Florida’s top public relations and strategic communications firms, is seeking a highly skilled and motivated PR Account Director to join our growing, dynamic team. As a PR Account Director, you will oversee client accounts and account teams and develop and execute PR campaigns. This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned PR professional with a proven track record of success and strong leadership abilities. We are based in Ft. Lauderdale, with offices throughout Florida.
1. Client Management:
- Serve as the main point of contact for assigned client accounts, ensuring excellent communication and relationship building.
- Lead client teams, including traditional PR, social media, web presence, community, multi-media, and industry/community outreach.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of client business objectives, industries, and target audiences.
- Provide strategic counsel to clients, offering creative ideas and solutions to meet their PR and business needs.
- Pitching media.
- Manage client expectations, ensuring deliverables are met on time and within budget.
- Monitor and measure the success of integrated campaigns, providing regular reports and updates to clients.
- Report on progress.
2. New Business Development:
- Identify and pursue opportunities to expand the agency’s client base.
- Participate in business development activities, including networking events, industry conferences, and proposal development.
- Develop and deliver new business pitches.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, Communications, Marketing, Journalism or a related field
- Proven experience: 5-plus years working in public relations, with a focus on strategic communications and client management.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage and inspire a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing successful PR campaigns.
- In-depth knowledge of traditional and digital media landscapes.
- Strong network of media contacts and influencers.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in PR and media monitoring tools.
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail.
If you are a strategic thinker, a natural leader, and have a passion for public relations, we would love to hear from you.
BoardroomPR has a fun and collaborative culture and offers a hybrid work arrangement. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including paid holidays, vacation, personal days, health, dental and life insurance, an excellent pension plan, and new business generation incentives.