A full service, integrated marketing & public relations firm
We craft public relations campaigns that bridge new and traditional media to generate newspaper, magazine, trade journal, radio, television coverage and online media through our customized game plans designed to accomplish client objectives. In fact, many of our staff members were successful journalists before they joined BoardroomPR. Their inside knowledge and media contacts enable us to reach the decision-makers at local, state and national media outlets
We also tap the growing power of blogs and social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. In addition, we build Web sites incorporating search-engine marketing (SEM) tools that generate the best results via search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns.
Boardroom PR is fortunate to have attracted top talent from across the county – professionals who bring their skills to this firm to provide outstanding public relations to our clients.
1. Media relations – Media relations has always been the backbone of BoardroomPR and this remains true today. Through media outlets – newspapers, magazines, television, radio and web presence – BoardroomPR skillfully relays information, news, and messaging for our clients so that they remain top of mind in the publics that they want to reach.
2. Media training – In order to prepare our clients for the extensive media they will likely receive by engaging the services of BoardroomPR, we provide expert media training. With both television and print journalists on board, we can role play with our clients, and give them the confidence that they can handle any question or situation that a reporter may offer.
3. Community outreach – BoardroomPR firmly believes that participating in community activities is an ideal way for companies and business people to gain exposure. We help identify the organizations and non-profits where our clients can shine, and we work closely with them to promote their involvement.
4. Industry relations – A key element in augmenting a client’s visibility is by publicizing their experience and perspective in targeted industries. From taking a leadership position within a trade organization to writing bylines in vertical market publications, BoardroomPR works in tandem with clients
to raise their familiarity within the industries they deem most important.
Social media continues to evolve and BoardroomPR stays abreast of each change, utilizing the various opportunities and working with clients to gain a following. Whether it is helping clients develop their own LinkedIn site or creating a Facebook page for a company, BoardroomPR offers advice and services that allow clients to capitalize on this growing facet of communications. Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter – and whatever tomorrow brings – are all part of a public relations campaign. BoardroomPR tailors its services to each client and uses the most appropriate social media elements to support the campaign.
While no one wants a crisis, those who are prepared can often avert – or minimize – the potential negative feedback. BoardroomPR prepares both crisis management and crisis communications plans so that clients have a guideline on how to handle an unexpected critical situation.
Legislative and Public Affairs
BoardroomPR brings significant experience in the dynamic field of legislative and public affairs to clients who need to reach our elected officials. Grass roots campaigns, letters to the editor, statements on pending legislation, support at conferences and conventions and a myriad of other services are all part of BoardroomPR’s arsenal of support for legislative and public affairs.
Marketing and Branding
Start-up companies spend a great deal of time formulating their brand. In today’s corporate climate, where businesses must stand apart from the competition, even companies that have matured spend time on their messaging and branding. It’s no longer an option – it’s essential to the success of any marketing campaign.
1. Corporate Identity /Design Packages
2. Traditional Advertising
3. Brochure Design and Printing
4. Direct Mail, E-Blasts, E-Newsletters
BoardroomPR utilizes the breadth and scope of Internet marketing and social media applications to ensure our clients' Web-based communications receive as much traffic, as many hits, and as great of visibility as possible.
BoardroomPR’s copywriters are versed in search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO). Boardroom confers with clients on effective and appropriate industry key words and meta tags, use the analytical applications and keyword tools to deliver Web traffic and improved branding. BoardroomPR infuses press releases with this language and wordplay, creating attractive bait for the search engines.
1. Website Development and Management
2. Blog Development and Management
3. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
5. Online Reputation Management
6. Search Engine Marketing
7. Video Production and Editing
- Broadcast Quality
- Web Quality
“These guys always deliver and never disappoint. Simply put, they get the job done.”