Whether it is an insurance agency, advocacy organization, or an attorney specializing in insurance law, Boardroom knows where you need to be to get your news published. We have relationships with insurance reporters throughout Florida and several national trade journals. Our articles have been published in the Insurance Journal, Best’s Review, Claims, Florida Trend, and several other prominent industry publications.
Representative clients include
- Florida Peninsula Insurance- Media Relations
- Star Casualty- Media Relations
- United Automobile Insurance Group- Public Affairs
- Florida Property and Casualty Association
- Setnor Byer Insurance & Risk
- Claro Insurance
- Sapoznik Insurance
- Insurance Express
- DBS Financial
- Colony, Fass, Talenfeld, Karlinsky & Abate- firm with internationally recognized
- leaders in the insurance industry. BoardroomPR handles media relations and public affairs.
- Marshall Dennehey – A top regional insurance defense law firm (state of Florida)
- “Stop the Fraud” property insurance campaigns 2015-2020
- “Get Flood Insurance Coverage” – 2014-2019
- “Saving PIP” 2004 Public Affairs Campaign
- “Killing PIP” 2006
- Publicized community forums to explain new homeowners’ regulations.
- Dealt with community-based advocacy groups on insurance issues.
- Spearheaded a statewide pool safety campaign.
- Lead a child safety seat “proper fit” campaign.