Naples Public Relations Firm.
Each BoardroomPR client receives a customized set of public relations and marketing services.
Among them are the following:
- Media relations that share news and information with newspapers, magazines, television, radio, and Web-based organizations
- Writing including website copy, PowerPoint presentations, internal and external communications.
- Industry relations that build relationships with business and professional associations, and with targeted companies and managing Social Media campaigns
- Developing LinkedIn profiles and Twitter accounts, and Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Defusing or minimizing possible negative feedback in a crisis situation, reputation management.
- Creating corporate identity materials, including logo design, brochure writing, design and printing
- Designing, writing, and managing the distribution of direct mail, e-blasts, e-newsletters, and constant contact.
- Traditional advertising
- Online marketing services that include: website development and management; blog development and management; search engine optimization (SEO); online reputation management; and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Video scriptwriting, production, and editing
BoardroomPR qualities: independence, passion for our clients, accountability, partnership, communication
- Media relations across a wide spectrum of print, electronic, and internet platforms.
- Significant writing skills for presentations, web copy, and other corporate communications needs
- Social media development tailored to each client’s needs and industries
- Networking and business development seminars.
- Creation from development to completion of communication elements including direct mail, newsletters, both print and e-mail, brochures, annual reports, etc.
- Graphic design work, including logo development,
- Advertising research and creation
- Video production from script-writing to shooting to editing.
Other Florida Locations Served: