Naples Public Relations Firm.
Each BoardroomPR client receives a customized set of public relations and marketing services.
Among them are the following:
- Media relations that shares news and information with newspapers, magazines, television, radio, and Web-based organizations
- Writing including website copy, power point presentations, internal and external communications.
- Industry relations that build relationships with business and professional associations, and with targeted companies and managing Social Media campaigns
- Developing LinkedIn profiles and Twitter accounts, and Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Defusing or minimizing possible negative feedback in a crisis situation, reputation management.
- Creating corporate identity materials, including logo design, brochure writing, design and printing
- Designing, writing and managing the distribution of direct mail, e-blasts, e-newsletters, and constant contact.
- Traditional advertising
- Online marketing services that include: website development and management; blog development and management; search engine optimization (SEO); online reputation management; and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Video script writing, production, and editing
BoardroomPR qualities: independence, passion for our clients, accountability, partnership, communication
- Media relations across a wide spectrum of print, electronic and internet platforms.
- Significant writing skills for presentations, web copy and other corporate communications needs
- Social media development tailored to each clients needs and industries
- Networking and business development seminars.
- Creation from development to completion of communication elements including direct mail, newsletters, both print and e-mail, brochures, annual reports, etc.
- Graphic design work, including logo development,
- Advertising research and creation
- Video production from script-writing to shooting to editing.
Other Florida Locations Served:
Located in Collier County, the city of Naples represents an ideal geographic region for businesses to flourish. Naples is a principal city of the Naples-Marco Island area, and is one of the wealthiest cities in the United States. With its beautiful scenery, cultural offerings and excellent education, it is no wonder that companies state-wide, and nationally select Naples as a primary location for business.
BoardroomPR is fortunate to represent many companies with offices on the West Coast. Our contacts are significant with news outlets including Naples Daily News, Fort Myers News-Press and Marco Eagle, as well as the Business Observer and Florida Weekly. In addition, the hyper-local press that reaches into the community welcomes news about businesses in the region. These outlets include Breeze Newspapers, Palm City Digest, Naples Herald and Lehigh Acres Gazette.
The Naples region hosts broadcast stations looking for local news, and our contacts with WINK, WZVN, WBBH, and WFTX can result in excellent exposure. Further, WGCU, the PBS affiliate based out of Gulf Coast University, is fertile ground for businesses to communicate their presence. Similarly, a good variety of radio stations provides opportunities for increased exposure.
Home to a significant number of non-profits and professional services, plus a constantly growing list of small businesses, the Naples area features numerous economic opportunities. Companies such as Altavista Solutions, Beasley Broadcast Group, and ASG Technologies call Naples home. With its tremendous number of courses, Naples is also known as the Golf Capital of the World.
BoardroomPR provides is proud to provide high-quality public relations and marketing services to businesses, professionals, and non-profit organizations to the Naples and surrounding areas.